Thingstodoinsingapore; Sephora's Brilliant Glow Bar - Sydney Pitt Street Mall - Until 17 June 2017


In conjunction to all the beautiful VIVID lights during i of Sydney's coolest month, Sephora presents it's real ain Glow Bar. Sydneysiders are no longer wrapped upwards inward their doona, sipping on a hot loving cup of tea at abode during the cool season. It's winter-wonderland time.

Put on your coat or jacket, it's fourth dimension to striking the city, halt past times Sephora's Glow Bar to sense the diverse highlighting products available from Sephora earlier heading to Vivid or your nighttime out.


Sephora makeup artists volition ensure yous operate out the bar alongside your best glow forward. From natural subtle glows to striking coloured glows, any flatters your fantasies!

While yous are there, learn from the experts! Find out the departure betwixt cream as well as pulverisation highlighters or larn some general application techniques.

One affair yous must practise is the at to the lowest degree swatch the colouring textile highlighters, they are quite remarkable.

I visited the Glow Bar on a chilly Th eventide to acquire my glow on, I decided to hand the coloured highlighter a try! It's non something I would ordinarily acquire for... the to a greater extent than argue I would desire a professional person to position it on me. Below is an unfiltered as well as unedited photograph of my post-glow look. The production was applied to my forehead bones, cheek-bones, olfactory organ distich as well as the tip of my nose.

The production used on me was Kat Von D's infamous Alchemist Holographic Palette (available from Sephora, yay!), in the shade Amethyst. The highlighter is most visible when the lite hits your face, I stood inward a rather awkward topographic point hence the highlighter is most prominently seen on my nose. I accept lots to larn close selfies!

Alright kids, yous accept until June 17th to banking concern tally this awesome pop-up out! It's 100% free, exactly just driblet past times for a infinitesimal or 10! It's located betwixt Zara as well as Nespresso - yous can't immature lady it.
*Lily non Louise attended this number equally a invitee of Sephora Australia


Sumber http://lilynotlouise.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thingstodoinsingapore; Sephora's Brilliant Glow Bar - Sydney Pitt Street Mall - Until 17 June 2017. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions