Things to do in : The Mo Arrest Warrant

Whoa, what a twenty-four hours right? I am actually next this intelligence in addition to its outcome. This afternoon I intend it’s almost reaching its route to ending. I am shocked how fast the COMELEC filed a example against CGMA in addition to how fast the RTC issued a warrant of arrest. Indeed roughly other history has been written today, roughly other president has sentenced to locomote I hateful to jail.

Well, nosotros all know that CGMA is actually guilty every bit to her famous “I am sorry” why would you lot tell distressing if you didn't do anything wrong? And her, beingness arrested is what she deserves in addition to I commend the PH’s judicial organisation for that fast, almost-a-day-case in addition to activeness for the election sabotaging president.

I am actually non against to whatever whom. I am only a citizen who speaks my hear in addition to actually shouting out my opinion. Just similar what I ever say,


"events that give off inwards our province volition sooner later on impact the citizen, therefore nosotros actually accept to talk, speak our hear out, human activeness in addition to change."


My draw concern is.

How fast? They tin arrive fast similar a twenty-four hours for a mortal to survive arrested? Why other BIG AND REALLY ALSO SERIOUS CASES LIKE MAGUINDANAO MASSACRE has no final result until now? If they tin brand a example fast to survive decided, therefore why non create it inwards other cases?
I accept questions in addition to I actually wanna hear your vocalization almost it.

What create you lot intend almost the arrest of CGMA?
  1. The famous misunderstanding betwixt the EXECUTIVE in addition to JUDICIAL Dept.?
  2. If they tin arrive fast to determine inwards a example why non to other ones?
  3. If CGMA is abroad now, for instance, create you lot intend she’ll come upward dorsum to confront her arrest?
  4. Do you lot intend CGMA were only getting sympathy? (with her cervix braces)
Note: I heard that CGMA in addition to her team, that twenty-four hours that they are supposed to instruct out to Singapore, they tin piece of occupation roughly other agency to locomote into NAIA, they chose to become to divergence expanse in addition to mix alongside the media.


Sumber http://www.artsandwander.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in : The Mo Arrest Warrant. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions