Things to do in : Osaka: Osaka Castle Revisited 2018

Located inward Osaka City inward Osaka Prefecture, Osaka Castle is 1 of the most famous landmarks of Osaka Prefecture. The castle is also the most photographed equally well. So far, it has hundreds of photos inward Google images in addition to also has to a greater extent than than eleven chiliad reviews on Google maps too. 

I bring been lucky to bring visited Osaka Castle twice already. My starting fourth dimension see was inward 2014 in addition to the latest was inward 2018. Ironically, I was non able to become within the castle inward both occasions. Regardless, I was nevertheless able to explore in addition to stroll to a greater extent than or less its castle grounds alongside my family. (If you lot desire to read close my diary entry article close my 2014 see to Osaka Castle, delight produce click <HERE>.)
Welcome to Osaka Castle


Crowded equally usual


Check out the Osakajo Honjin

Souvenirs inward Osakajo Honjin

Gotta endeavor this flavored ice

gotta familiarize myself alongside the castle map

Where next?

The Inui Turret

The Tamon turret


The entirely alter that I noticed was that relocation of the souvenir shops from the Osakajo Honjin to the nearby Miraiza Osaka-jo. We did non remain long though equally nosotros bring arrived belatedly inward the afternoon. My married adult woman in addition to I but bought a few souvenirs that nosotros missed out during our starting fourth dimension see in addition to explored the castle grounds a bit. Despite the castle existence unopen already, in that place were nevertheless a lot of people hanging out inward the castle grounds. Well it's no surprise equally the house is actually a overnice house to stroll to a greater extent than or less in addition to bond alongside line of piece of occupation solid unit of measurement in addition to friends. 


Osaka Castle never fails to amaze...
Time for a line of piece of occupation solid unit of measurement picture

Overall, Osaka Castle never fails to amaze. It history in addition to beauty actually draws me it. I won't teach tired of revisiting it every time I'm inward Osaka City.  (If you lot desire to read my article close the castle's history delight produce click <HERE>.)


Getting there:

Ride the JR West, Osaka Loop Line. Board downwards at Osakajokoen Station in addition to walk several blocks going to the castle.


Ratings:
Crowd
Cleanliness
Overall rating

Sumber https://nicerioadventures.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in : Osaka: Osaka Castle Revisited 2018. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions