Thingstodoinsingapore; Lush Easter Collection 2017


Easter is our favourite fourth dimension of the year, chocolate together with bunnies what could hold upward better!? Oh... to transcend things off, don't forget close Blue Planet holidays. It's been a piece since nosotros had a world vacation together with thus this is good deserved!

This Easter, Lush brought out products to adjust the jolly season. Keep reading to notice out more!


LUSH CHOCOLATE LIP SCRUB $9.95 for 25g


If yous beloved Jaffa, yous volition LOVE this lip scrub. Popcorn lip scrub was on the transcend of my listing for a long time, I mean value this Chocolate lip scrub is topping the chart. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 delicious sugary scrub alongside an added choco-orange experience on your lips. This volition definitely satisfy chocoholic cravings.


CHOCOLATE EASTER EGG SOAP $6.95 per 100g

Chocolate soap!? This is non a dream! Your pare (and your bathroom) volition beloved yous together with this lather infused alongside lemon fossil oil together with vegan white chocolate. I've had this lather inward the bath for a piece together with my entire bath smelt similar chocolate, vanilla together with citrus. Following use, my pare felt extremely nourished together with my pare smelt amazing!


WHICH CAME FIRST? (SPOTS) $9.95

My bathbomb arrived a petty chip banged upward together with thus I wasn't able to cause got it out of it's packet! I did nonetheless poured the remaining bits together with pieces inward the bath together with allow me say yous it was Easter wonderland inward a bath alongside Sicilian lemon together with grapefruit fossil oil waters. How else to celebrate your Easter?!



CHICK northward MIX $11.95

This is a super cool bath bomb, a chick alongside an egg inward inside, surprise! Such a brillant design! This is a sweetness together with zingy bomb alongside comforting tonka absolute together with refreshing bergamot oil.  I cause got given this bathbomb to my partner, he had dibs every bit presently every bit he saw it, it's likewise adorable!



I am taking a calendar week off this Easter, I volition hold upward surrounded past times a lot of nutrient (and hopefully adept atmospheric condition alongside a lot of sun!)

What are your plans this Easter holiday?
Disclaimer: The products featured inward this post service were provided for editorial purpose

Sumber http://lilynotlouise.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thingstodoinsingapore; Lush Easter Collection 2017. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions