Singapore tourism map: Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Eliot's novel best friend...


Hat together with gloves inward Singapore...who knew?
Day iii of the kids' iii wk schoolhouse vacation together with I'm utterly knackered (a give-and-take I picked upwards during my years inward Dublin that perfectly illustrates my the world of mental exhaustion). There are alone together with then many times I tin edit a missive of the alphabet to Santa. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 puppy nether the tree? I don't cry back so, to a greater extent than similar a dictionary.
I hope my adjacent postal service volition endure a listing of fun things to produce if y'all are having a staycation (sounds together with then much improve than 'we're non going anywhere' ) inward Singapore...in the meantime, remain warm.
Just kidding, it is Singapore, subsequently all!
Anyway, wanted to postal service a photograph from our really get-go H2O ice skating escapade. Well,  really theirs....but mortal had to gulp the hot chocolate on the sidelines.


Sumber http://diaryofanexpatinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singapore tourism map: Dreaming Of A White Christmas. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions