What Would One Create If One Win...

... the kickoff prize of Invite Mr Wright contest?

Of course, I volition celebrate! I volition jump 3 times too vociferation "I win!". I spider web log nearly it for, say.. ane week. I volition tell all my friends that I'm going to London! Yeahhhbaaahh! And I volition drinkable Gong Cha Alisan tea every bit a celebratory drink, hehehe. I volition too spider web log nearly the happenings earlier too afterward the trip to London, where I volition too come across Mr. Ian Wright, all of the details yous tin dismiss too read here. You'll drool all over because I won too yous didn't, muhahahaha!

Plus this, don't forget:











If yous win the kickoff prize, what would yous do? I'm opened upwards for donations(I convey camcorder or bird tickets). ^_^

Image from canon.com.au
Sumber https://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari What Would One Create If One Win.... Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions