Water Droplets

I've been playing alongside my photographic tv set camera today too idea of taking photographs of the H2O droplets suspended inwards mid-air. I know it's a cliche, simply I actually similar to larn how to accept those variety of pictures. So what I did was ready a plastic container too fill upwards it alongside water. And too thus accept a plastic dorsum filled alongside water, hang it higher upwards the container too punch a pocket-size hole for the H2O to drip.

The pictures are really neutral-colored, simply I similar the results. Click on the pictures to zoom.

Gong too sphere

Float

Crown

Crown 2

Pillar too sphere

Cinnamon roll

Sphere

Floating Sphere

Pillar too sphere 2

Splash

Small crown

Sumber https://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Water Droplets. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions