Invite Mr Wright Winners Announced Already!

This forenoon I checked the Invite Mr Wright website, in addition to finally, they announced the winners. Unfortunately, I didn't become the 1st or sec prize. Here's the listing of winners:

1st Prize: Chew Kean Lik
sec Prize: Diane Shak (I envy you!)
tertiary Prize: Tan Xiao Yuin

Consolation Prizes: Rachel Tang Lee Kean, Sirichai Wongsungthong, Ryan Pinter, Sam Lim in addition to Sofiyam Yahya

If your advert is here, proficient for you! Not proficient for me, because I'm non i of the winners.

Congratulations to the winners!
Sumber https://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Invite Mr Wright Winners Announced Already!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions