Fish Fillet Too Spud Salad For Dinner

Today, I went domicile before than the commons 6pm. I had asked for a half-day, because I demand to procedure my OEC inward the Philippine Embassy. Around 3:30pm, I was already at home. I solely idea of the ii dishes that I would educate for dinner later arriving at the house. So later resting, I went to purchase unopen to groceries.

I solely bought unopen to missing ingredients, similar the fish fillets, eggs, mayo as well as almonds. We yet accept a stock of potatoes. I works life these ii recipes inward the net, equally usual, alongside the assistance of Google. I chose this as well as this for the recipe. If you lot desire to brand this too, only follow the instructions. :-P

I only followed what's written, as well as hither are the results.

Kitchen equally background

Fish Fillet ala Masterchef

Potato Salad


Up-close

Close-up

EGGGGGG!

Slivered Almonds on Top


Looks yummy!

Sumber https://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Fish Fillet Too Spud Salad For Dinner. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions