Thingstodoinsingapore; Singapore F1 - 2011 One Thousand Prix

It's coming! The 24-hour interval of F1 Grand Prix race inward Singapore is zooming inward fast inward the calendar. I checked the countdown on the Singapore GP website, it's precisely 29 days to go!

When I begin piece of employment into hither inward Singapore, it was the calendar week of the F1 Grand Prix. But during that fourth dimension I don't convey the coin to purchase tickets then I didn't spotter it. But a twelvemonth later, it's a flake different. And because it's the terminal twelvemonth of F1 inward Singapore, I volition non missy the direct a opportunity to larn my eardrums crushed yesteryear the booming thunder of Formula 1 race cars! What's more, 1 of my favorite international bands, Linkin Park, volition move performing on the race day. So it's a double whammy! I larn to run into the race, in addition to I larn to run into the band! Two birds inward 1 stone.

Single 24-hour interval tickets begin from $38, based on the website. If yous desire to spotter the 3-day event, which falls on September 23, 24 in addition to 25, yous tin pick out from unlike pricing in addition to areas. What I volition majority is the unmarried ticket for the race day, September 25, on Zone 4. This volition toll me $148, just this may move my once-in-a-lifetime direct a opportunity to run into F1 in addition to Linkin Park, then I know it volition move worth the money.

Are yous going to run into F1 Grand Prix? Hit the comments!
Sumber http://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thingstodoinsingapore; Singapore F1 - 2011 One Thousand Prix. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions