Preparations For The Moon

Tonight, I came prepared. I went dwelling identify earlier 7:30pm. Yesterday, the Moon rose roughly this time. So I idea I'd come upward dwelling identify early, every bit usual, therefore ready my photographic tv set camera together with tripod for the shoot.

And then, I waited. 7:30pm. I'd figure it would demonstrate upward a piffling afterward than yesterday. I tried shooting some pictures together with testing which setting would live on skillful for later.

8:00pm. Still no moon. I'm getting impatient. But because I read some articles of Ken Rockwell, where he reminded the readers to live on patient for the correct fourth dimension to accept the shot. I waited. I tried watching tv spell waiting.

Then the Moon peeked from the horizon.

8:27pm

8:28pm

8:31pm

My fangs together with claws are getting bigger... awwooooooooo!
Sumber https://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Preparations For The Moon. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions