Name The Dish..

Tonight, I cooked a dish that I only made up. I idea I liked broccoli, together with hence I added shiitake mushrooms, carrots, a combat of cabbage, bell pepper, onions together with garlic. I stir-fried it on butter, together with this was the result.

Name the dish together with you lot win a really particular prize... a trip for 2 to your favorite vacation destination. Juuuusst kidding! :-P



Shadow..the disadvantage of the pop-up flash..

And hence the continuation of the balance of the fish fillet that I bought yesterday. Same dish, but much better.

Fillet amongst Lemon Butter Almonds sauce

Sumber https://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Name The Dish... Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions