Lessons Learned.

Today, I learned how to create panning on the photographic idiot box camera in addition to taking pictures of moving vehicles. Unfortunately, the photographic idiot box camera I used wasn't mine in addition to hence I can't present you lot the photos. Next fourth dimension I'll piece of occupation my photographic idiot box camera in addition to postal service hither my samples.

We went to Funan before to possess got my tripod replaced because of closed to "defects" I found. But the salesman said that I should convey it to the Nikon branch in..I think Tanjong Pagar or something.. I can't remember. Anyway, I'll only endeavour to piece of occupation it every bit intended, compensating to undo the marking defect of the head. I volition non waste materials anymore of my fourth dimension to convey the gratis tripod to the Nikon branch for them to only depository fiscal establishment jibe it in addition to in all likelihood non supercede it. I'll only piece of occupation it in addition to if require arises, I'll only cook for a ameliorate tripod.

And on the mode going somewhere, nosotros did closed to extended exposure shots of the vehicles using the same tripod, to acquire the streaks of calorie-free effect. The results were great, but again, nosotros used the photographic idiot box camera of my housemate in addition to hence I can't postal service it here. I'll create the same activeness side past times side calendar week in addition to possess got my tripod in addition to photographic idiot box camera along amongst me in addition to postal service the photos here.

Watch out for the newbie pictures! ^_^
Sumber https://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Lessons Learned.. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions