Invite Mr Wright Winners

Update: 24 March 2011

Please cheque my latest post for the appointment of proclamation of winners.


For those who are wondering, Invite Mr Wright contest -- also known every mo Shoot it Wright contest -- winners volition endure announced this coming March 24, 2011. My large thank you lot goes to Duellii for giving us the link of Ian's official fan page where he works life the "big reveal" date. I also took the screenshot for you lot my friends.

Here it is:





I can't await to run across who wins the trip to London together with the Powershot camera. I promise I larn the Powershot. ^_^

Duellii's master copy comments tin endure works life here. Thanks again!
Sumber https://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Invite Mr Wright Winners. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions