Thingstodoinsingapore; 3.1

You may convey noticed the some changes on this blog. With the assistance of Photoshop, I successfully created a novel facial expression for the header. It took me several days to halt it: from the innovation of ideas to completion(mostly approximately the wee hours of the morning). One yesteryear one, ideas came yesteryear in addition to I was lastly able to ready a crush of words in addition to images inwards CS5 for a proficient header. And amongst the assistance of the available tutorials online, I was also able to include the fireworks(took me several hours to complete, fifty-fifty though there's a guide). Still, this is merely the tip of the iceberg. I'm planning to modify in addition to redesign most parts of the blog. It's all the same a long way, but I tin create it if I focus on finishing modest steps in addition to it volition add together up.

I desire to percentage to you lot my readers on how I did it, but I'm no guru on this. I'm all the same learning novel things well-nigh Photoshop in addition to Blogger in addition to HTML everyday. Maybe later on several months, I tin percentage you lot the things I learned redesigning in addition to improving my blog.

Thanks for reading this in addition to await to a greater extent than posts to come upward by!
Sumber http://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thingstodoinsingapore; 3.1. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions