Thingstodoinsingapore; Canon Photomarathon 2011

Calling all photographers, amateur enthusiasts together with pros alike! Canon volition hold upwards having its ninth PhotoMarathon inwards Singapore on September 10, 2011 at Suntec City Convention Hall 401. This volition hold upwards opened upwards for all shooters, DSLRs together with point-and-shoots. And fifty-fifty if you're non owning a Canon camera, yous are welcome! Just select your camera, extra batteries together with retention cards. And lots of water.

And I exclusively learned close this challenger this week. Since I simply bought my photographic television receiver camera this year, (and too arrived hither less than a twelvemonth ago) I'm non aware of this contest. I was too surprised when my colleagues told me that fifty-fifty if I ain a Nikon, I tin strength out notwithstanding join. I initially idea it's opened upwards for Canon owners only.

Here's what yous acquire when yous win the Best of Show(for both Open together with Student Category):
-8-Day Photo Clinic to Tasmania, Commonwealth of Australia worth SGD 8,000
-Adobe® Creative Suite® 5.5 Master Collection worth USD 3,159
-Datacolor Spyder3Elite worth SGD 345
-Lexar products worth SGD 766

The online registration for the Open Category/Student Category volition hold upwards $10
spell the walk-in registration volition hold upwards $15 depending on availabilty. The upshot starts at 7:00am together with volition terminate at 7:30pm.
Screen select handgrip of from the Canon PhotoMarathon website.
Register straightaway past times visiting the Canon ninth PhotoMarathon 2011 website. You tin strength out too acquire the remainder of the details on this site, similar the rules together with program. See yous there! I already registered! If yous don't select a credit card, yous tin strength out piece of occupation your DBS or POSB VISA debit card. I simply used it for the origin time! ^_^
Sumber http://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Thingstodoinsingapore; Canon Photomarathon 2011. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions