Portraiture

Just recently, I bought a novel DSLR photographic idiot box camera -- entry-level Nikon D3100 -- that came amongst the default kit 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens. The argue I bought i is to pursue i of my passion, which is photography, as well as at the same fourth dimension buy the farm skillful pictures for my baby. At starting fourth dimension I was opting to buy the farm a point-and-shoot, simply forthwith I figured it was a skillful conclusion to buy the farm a sum DSLR. Choosing SLR has many advantages compared to point-and-shoots. Although the cost deviation is rattling big, the photographs betwixt the 2 has besides a large difference.

Then I consulted my housemate(who owns a Nikon D3S) on which lenses are suitable for portraits. He thus shown me approximately of his choices, which to a greater extent than oft than non prime number lenses. I actually similar to buy the farm i of those high-end prime number lenses, simply the employment is the price. Some of them costs equally much equally the D3S body... to the melody of $7000. That's what you lot telephone band expensive. I've seat my eyes on those cheaper ones as well as I volition endeavour my best to buy the farm those lenses equally presently equally possible. The alone agency to buy the farm those correct forthwith is to induce got piddling steps, saving a little, as well as over fourth dimension I volition live on able to purchase those prime number lenses.

For now, my target is this: Nikkor 50 mm f/1.8D AF

image from Nikon USA website

Sumber https://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Portraiture. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions