Singaporetourismmap: Princely Treasures From The Household Of Liechtenstein

Currently on display at the National museum are xc pieces of fine art from the collection of the Prince of Liechtenstein.  I'm no fine art adept but I relish visiting galleries, looking at in addition to admiring pieces of fine art thus when I heard nigh this exhibition I knew I wanted to sweat in addition to run into it.  The artwork on display includes pieces yesteryear Rubens, Anthony van Dyck, Raphael in addition to Lukas Cranach the Elder in addition to showcases inwards item the High Renaissance, Baroque, Neoclassical in addition to Biedermeier fine art styles spanning from the belatedly 15th century to the mid -19th century.

I don't mean value in that place were whatsoever pieces that I didn't relish looking at, but a few that actually caught my oculus were the following.

Still Life amongst Fruit, Dead Game, Vegetables, a Live Monkey, Squirrel in addition to Cat - Frans Snyders

There's thus much to divulge inwards this paradigm amongst all the dissimilar animals in addition to thus on, I was fascinated in addition to spent a long fourth dimension studying it.  Similarly the paradigm below caught my oculus equally I've visited many of the sites myself thus felt drawn to report this slice a niggling closer.



Capriccio amongst the Most Important Architectural Monuments in addition to Sculptures of Ancient Rome - Giovanni Paolo Pannini




I Consiglia alla Vendetta (Vengeance is Sworn) - Francesco Hayez

I loved this purely from the perspective of imagining the distress that the adult woman on the left (as you lot expect at it) has suffered which also left me wondering what the other adult woman mightiness hold out proverb to her.  As I looked at it inwards the museum I wondered if this minute adult woman was the movement of the upset or whether she was trying to assist her.  I directly know that this paradigm is work of a serial which were inspired yesteryear an unpublished novel yesteryear Andrea Maffei.  The 2 women are called Maria in addition to Rachel in addition to inwards this paradigm Rachel has but told Maria of the deceit of her lover.  Knowing the storey behind the paradigm helps to convey it fifty-fifty to a greater extent than to life for me.

St Eustace - Lukas Cranach the Elder

The crimson of the saint's tunic initially drew me to this paradigm equally I was wandering around.  It actually stood out for me, in all likelihood much to a greater extent than inwards reality than my photograph does it justice.  I in addition to then afterwards read that his feast 24-hour interval is the same 24-hour interval equally my birthday, twenty September which, but because of the connection, made me similar the paradigm fifty-fifty more.

There are many beautiful pieces to see, many yesteryear famous artists, good worth a watch if you lot relish art.

'Princely Treasures from the House of Liechtenstein' is on directly at the National Museum of Singapore until 29 September 2013.


Sumber https://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporetourismmap: Princely Treasures From The Household Of Liechtenstein. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions