Singaporetourismmap: November - Turquoise #Worldcolors #Worldcolours

Well I'm belatedly ane time to a greater extent than for my #worldcolors #worldcolours post! Nov was turquoise, something when I was doing my blueish post before this yr I hadn't appreciated. I did role a duo of photos that calendar month that perhaps could convey featured inward this month's post but I managed to notice around others too, then without farther ado hither is my contribution.

Shophouse inward Geylang, Singapore
Detail from a gravestone at Bukit Brown cemetery
Elephant for Deepavali, Gardens past times the Bay
View from the Burj Al Arab, Dubai 
S.E.A. Aquarium, Singapore
River Hongbao, Singapore
Sentosa Flower Festival, Singapore
Buddha Tooth Relic temple, Chinatown, Singapore 

If you lot missed whatever of the previous month's colours, banking concern agree them out here.

Sumber https://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporetourismmap: November - Turquoise #Worldcolors #Worldcolours. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions