Singaporetourismmap: Pies & Coffee

UPDATE - March 2015 - This branch of Pies & Coffee has at in ane lawsuit closed.  A existent shame, inwards my opinion, equally this was a regular teach to identify for me beingness together with then unopen to home.  They create bring other branches roughly Singapore though.  Check out their Facebook page for to a greater extent than details.

As I've mentioned earlier I alive off Tanjong Katong Road which has an array of eateries etc. together with has also seen the appearance of a pair of java shops too.  So I only had to teach along together with endeavor them (I excogitation on going to the other ane soon).

I began with Pies & Coffee which opened upwardly towards the terminate of concluding yr (I think) on Tanjong Katong Road.  They already bring other branches roughly the isle though their website entirely mentions their branch inwards Rochester Drive.  I assume thus that ane was the get-go to open.  


I visited on a calendar week twenty-four hr current afternoon together with in that place were entirely 2 other people inwards in that place (not including staff).  As the shout out suggests they serve pies together with java though they create also serve tea together with cakes.  Going inwards the middle of the afternoon I decided to sample a dessert together with a coffee, together with chose a huckleberry crumble together with a latte.



I am yesteryear no way a java aficionado, despite enjoying it a lot, but I idea the latte was really good.  It was entirely equally I was leaving that I noticed a H2O dispenser where yous could aid yourself to water.  I want I'd noticed that sooner or the individual serving me had pointed it out.  I know for side yesteryear side time!  

The crumble was OK but apparently (and I gauge equally you'd expect) store made together with then was zippo special.  I genuinely remember it could bring done amongst some H2O ice cream or custard equally it was a niggling fleck dry out together with inwards the terminate a fleck likewise much for me to finish.  I didn't endeavor whatever of the savoury pies or, of course, whatever of the other cakes or desserts.  I remember side yesteryear side fourth dimension though I mightiness stick to only a coffee.  Regardless though it was a dainty niggling identify to halt together with piece away some time, only a curt walk from my abode together with I'm certain somewhere I'll endure going to again.

Sumber https://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporetourismmap: Pies & Coffee. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions