Singaporetourismmap: Expat Weblog Awards 2012 - I've Been Nominated!

I received to a greater extent than or less exciting intelligence inwards my inbox this morning, that I'd been nominated for the Expat Blog Awards 2012!  I'm upwards against to a greater extent than or less trigger-happy competition, to a greater extent than or less amazing talent in addition to fabulous blogs, but to fifty-fifty last nominated is a existent observe for me.

Of course of pedagogy I'd dear to win besides in addition to you lot tin assistance me (if you lot desire to) past times clicking here in addition to leaving a variety comment virtually my blog.





You tin persuasion all the other amazing Singapore blogs that accept been nominated here.  

The judging panel volition brand their determination on the 15 Dec 2012, then delight spare a minute to larn out a comment for me - give cheers you!

Amendment - I've since constitute out that the Expat Blog Awards 2012 volition last decided throughout Dec in addition to they'll last publishing the results for several countries daily, starting fourth dimension on the 4 December 2012.   So delight produce comment on my blog's link if you lot would similar too.  Thank you! 

Sumber https://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporetourismmap: Expat Weblog Awards 2012 - I've Been Nominated!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions