Singaporetourismmap: 1 Got An Honourable Advert Award!

You may shout out upwards a duo of weeks agone I posted most beingness nominated for an respect inwards the Expat Blog Awards 2012 together with quest y'all to larn out a comment if y'all liked my blog.  Well I sure never expected it every bit at that topographic point were to a greater extent than or less fabulous blogs nominated, but I won an 'Honourable Mention Award'!  Basically awarded to blogs that the judges felt were deserving of a 'special elevate for their excellence'.  I'm incredibly chuffed together with was genuinely real surprised to have it. 



As a effect I larn to display the inwards a higher house rosette on my weblog confirming my award. 

As good every bit my respect at that topographic point were too Gold, Silver together with Bronze awards for the 3 best Singapore blogs together with y'all tin order the axe cheque out who won and, of course, their blogs here.  Thanks to everyone who commented together with helped me to win together with to everyone who reads, comments together with shares my posts. 

Sumber https://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporetourismmap: 1 Got An Honourable Advert Award!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions