Singaporetourismmap: Cerise Point Roaming - Bukit Gombak Mrt - Bukit Batok Town Park

As a consequence of a diversity of factors it's been a piece since I've been able to expire Red Dot Roaming hence I was eager to larn dorsum out in that place i time again equally shortly equally the chance presented itself.  My latest roam beingness to Bukit Gombak MRT, the root fourth dimension I've been here.  

Having done my customary inquiry for my side past times side halt on the MRT map I'd stumbled across references to Bukit Batok Town Park which is known for its apparent resemblance to Guilin inward China.  Now I've never been hence I can't verify that personally but I was curious to see this house having read that.  The commons is only a curt walk from Bukit Gombak MRT hence perfect for farther investigation.  


The commons was created from a disused granite quarry giving the commons its unique rocky features which I approximate has given ascent to the comparisons amongst Guilin (from looking at photos on the Internet).  It had been intended that the quarry would accept been filled when it closed in addition to a route built on it.  However because the expanse had a pleasant hold off to it it was converted to a pond in addition to commons instead.  Personally I recollect it's prissy to take away heed that for a modify equally the commons is noticeably unlike inward appearance (thanks to the quarrying) to whatsoever other I've been to inward Singapore.


I entirely visited the expanse around Little Guilin lake accessible from Bukit Batok East Avenue 5, although the town commons does appear to extend beyond that behind the granite rocks bordering the lake.  Has anyone visited that business office too?  This commons is also closed to Bukit Batok Nature Park, tin anyone part amongst me what this commons is like?  It seemed a footling also far to walk from the MRT given that my dominion of pollex for my Red Dot Roaming is that my finish needs to survive reasonably accessible from the MRT.  However if it is worth visiting in addition to then I'll definitely consider returning on some other occasion.  


Walking around the corner from the MRT station it actually struck me how impressive the lake looked flanked past times the remains of the years of quarrying that had gone before.  There is a condo forthwith contrary which must accept bully views from the higher floors overlooking a scene rattling unlike to that I've expire used to here.  Whilst I likely entirely spent an hr or hence in that place it was lovely to taste a unlike type of scenery in addition to taste the relative peace for only a footling while.






If you lot missed whatsoever of my previous Red Dot Roaming adventures depository fiscal establishment jibe them out here, if you lot recollect in that place is somewhere I ought to survive visiting delight produce comment in addition to allow me know.

Bukit Gombak MRT station is on the North South trouble NS3.

Sumber https://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporetourismmap: Cerise Point Roaming - Bukit Gombak Mrt - Bukit Batok Town Park. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions