Singaporedestinationsmap: The Offset Week

My kickoff calendar week inwards SIngapore has been actually exciting. Mon was my kickoff twenty-four hours at function together with nosotros got a modest introduction from the HR department. So far everyone seems dainty together with my colleagues are really friendly. We already got a lot of function to create together with thence I don't intend that my internship volition larn boring.

I also went to the Ministry of Manpower (MoM) to larn my Training Employment Pass (TEP). The procedure was pretty easy. On Mon I made an online engagement for the next day. All the documents I needed to convey were my passport, the in-pricinple-approval missive of the alphabet (filled out together with signed), a photograph alongside a white background, my credit carte du jour together with the missive of the alphabet I got when I made the online appointment. It took virtually 1 hr till everything was completed together with I was told that I could selection upwards my TEP inwards 4 days. So I went dorsum at that spot on Sabbatum together with inside v minutes I got my construct novel TEP card.

Luckily this calendar week wasn't simply virtually function together with administration. Almost every eve I went out alongside the other interns to induce got dinner together. We commonly induce got hawker nutrient which is inexpensive together with delicious. My favourite dish - Fried Hokkien Prawn Noodles -  alone costs virtually 3-4 SGD (2-2,30 Euros). On Fri nosotros went to the monthly Helipad political party at the Swiss Hotel. The elevator took us to the 70th flooring from were nosotros had to induce got the stairs upwards to the helipad on top of the hotel. The sentiment was simply breathtaking (I'll postal service pictures later)! On Sabbatum I went sightseeing alongside 2 other novel interns. We went to Chinatown, Little Republic of Republic of India together with Orchard Rd earlier our feet told us to induce got the MRT to Paya Lebar, where many of the interns live. The twenty-four hours ended at that spot alongside a dainty BBQ together with heaps of chocolate biscuits :-)

Indian Temple some Bugis
Marina Bay
At the Swiss Hotel Helipad Party
View from the Helipad


Sumber http://anna-in-singapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporedestinationsmap: The Offset Week. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions