Singaporedestinationsmap: How To Charge Your Photos Onto Facebook

For weeks I was successfully loading photos of myself in addition to friends at Toastmasters meeting, from my mobile phone, onto my website page nether my name.

However, I could non consider how to add together film to my club's page. I instantly know the secret.

Instead of trying to upload the photos from the yell to Facebook, I become to Facebook in addition to search for photos.

However, I must starting fourth dimension notice correct website. I click on pages in addition to upwards comes the social club page, Braddell Heights, Advanced toastmasters club. Because I am on the club's Exco (executive committee) I had admin rights.

I tin in addition to thus click on to a greater extent than than 1 photo. The photos on which a tick appears are develop to last loaded up. Licking on them does non create it. I bring to click on around other icon. Either relieve or postal service or publish.

Braddell Heights Advanced toastmasters Club meets the starting fourth dimension Wed even out each calendar month at 7pm, in addition to the 3rd Sabbatum at ii pm

Useful Websites
https://www.facebook.com/bhatmsg/

Author
Angela Lansbury, locomote author in addition to photographer, author in addition to speaker.



Sumber http://travelwithangelalansbury.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporedestinationsmap: How To Charge Your Photos Onto Facebook. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions