Singaporedestinationsmap: A Nighttime At The Museum & A 24-Hour Interval At The Puddle

Last weekend was awesome. Fri was Vesak twenty-four hr menstruum as well as thank yous to this Buddhist vacation I had a long weekend. And to encounter the celebrations I didn't fifty-fifty bring to teach inwards since a was woken past times a modest parade inwards forepart of my story on Fri morning.

Vesak Day Celebrations
The twenty-four hr menstruum continued equally adept equally it had begun, because inwards the afternoon I met a friend at Lau Pa Sat for or then dainty dumplings earlier nosotros headed to the Asian Civilizations Museum. Those who know me mightiness live on a fleck surprised, because unremarkably I'm non a big fan of museums, simply this 1 I tin genuinely recommend. It had several exhibitions near Southeast Asia, China, Southern Asia as well as Southwest Asia which were rattling interesting. We sat inwards an Standard Arabic tent, explored Hindu temples as well as took pictures equally Indian dancers, which was heaps of fun. If yous desire to depository fiscal establishment tally it out yourself as well as are on a budget, teach on Fri eve betwixt 7-9pm as well as you'll teach a 50% discount (4 instead of 8 SGD).

 Afterwards nosotros went within the famous Fullerton hotel as well as continued to Esplanade. On the means nosotros had an amazing thought of the skyline as well as stopped for a niggling photograph session. The eve ended alongside a gratis a capella concert. The band was similar a Singaporean version of the High German "Wise Guys" as well as the crowd (including me) absolutely loved them.

The Fullerton Hotel

 On Sat I went to Antje's house to pass the afternoon relaxing at the pool. We had a nifty fourth dimension equally always. The eve was reserved for or then extensive shopping at 1 of Singaporeans many malls. Shopping seems to live on the favourite gratis fourth dimension activitiy of Singaporeans because no thing when I motion into a mall it's e'er super crowded. The solely action that genuinely surpasses shopping is I-phoning, I-poding as well as I-pading inwards the MRT. I seriously incertitude that at that spot is or then other house inwards the globe where 1 tin uncovering equally many I-Phones inwards 1 house equally inwards the Singapore MRT during rush hour!


Enjoying Life^^

Sumber http://anna-in-singapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporedestinationsmap: A Nighttime At The Museum & A 24-Hour Interval At The Puddle. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions