Things to do in Singapore: To Weblog Or Non To Blog...

Hey, molar fairy!
Overthinking what is blogworthy (is that fifty-fifty a word?) has kept me away from writing. Things accept happened, really. I've simply non written most them.
So here's my Top Ten Things I Could Have Blogged About but simply didn't.


1) Five days afterward leaving Singapore to locomote abode to Verona for the summertime holidays, Eliot gets pneumonia. What are the odds? Actually pretty skillful considering that this fourth dimension concluding twelvemonth she got salmonella as well as needed to endure hospitalized.

2) About a calendar week afterward Eliot recovers, I also larn pneumonia as well as involve to endure hospitalized for iv days. My fever is as well as then persistent that Italian doctors contemplate putting me inwards isolation because I accept simply come upwardly from Singapore. Good times.

3) Pneumonia-related topics: why antibiotics damage as well as then much to a greater extent than inwards Singapore than they practice inwards Italy, how nutrient inwards Italian hospitals looks real tasty (though I am non good plenty to consume it)...

4) The copious amount of reading done piece recuperating from said pneumonia on a terrace alongside my ii kids reading adjacent to me (ironically the best role of my holiday).

5) My compulsive reading of Bill Bryson, Anna Quindlen, Kingsley Amis, David Foster Wallace, as well as Hilary Mantel. Alexander's selection of Bill Bryson as well as Dan Brown, Eliot's of Winx as well as Pop Pixie.

6) Once dorsum inwards Singapore, the schoolhouse nurse at Alexander's schoolhouse desperately trying to contact me, on the real hateful solar daytime I lose my telephone inwards a taxi, because she suspects Alexander has broken his shoulder inwards PE. Luckily no fracture but on the hateful solar daytime he's supposed to provide to school, afterward recovery, he wakes upwardly alongside xl score fever as well as tonsillitis!

7) Eliot's start hateful solar daytime of school. Interesting.

8) Alexander's start hateful solar daytime of school. Even to a greater extent than interesting.

9) On how amazing the essay: "Why I write," past times Simon Schama inwards the Dominicus Arts as well as Leisure department of the Financial Times. And why reading it makes me desire to never write about other word.

10) Or my personal favorite: on Eliot losing a tooth. Not because it is her start (though every bit far every bit topics inwards this weblog larn it for sure would qualify), but because of her determination to non pose it directly nether the pillow but to enshroud it from the molar fairy because "Alexander hasn't seen it yet."
Sumber http://diaryofanexpatinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore: To Weblog Or Non To Blog.... Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions