Things to do in Singapore: Siblings

(Alexander together with Eliot)

This morning, Eliot decides she needs to sit down on the i chair (out of the possible six) where Alexander's schoolhouse projection is. After a blood curdling yell...
Alexander: "Can't you lot purpose your mutual sense?"
Eliot: "I don't fifty-fifty know what that means."

On a brighter note, when I enquire my kids who their hero is....
Alexander answers: "I know you lot desire me to nation you."
No, I don't. I hateful unless you lot desire to.
But Eliot responds without hesitation: "Alezander."




Sumber http://diaryofanexpatinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore: Siblings. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions