Things to do in Singapore: Dorsum To School

"Where's the naan?"
On my agency to United World College this morning time for workshops too majority signings...so excited!
I particularly can't hold off for the Q&A department amongst the high schoolhouse students.
Should move interesting...I cash inward one's chips my best textile from these kids-so inspiring!

I will, of course, move staying on for lunch. After all, how many schoolhouse canteens create y'all know amongst a tandoori clay oven for freshly baked naan bread?  Alexander is ever raving almost it.
Which reminds me, I'll convey to proceed my eyes opened upward for him-I couldn't mayhap move out the schoolhouse without giving him at to the lowest degree i gigantic hug inward front end of all his friends.
The man child expects it.
Sumber http://diaryofanexpatinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore: Dorsum To School. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions