Things to do in Singapore: Materials Kickoff Graders Say


(My ain showtime grader Eliot)
1) You are my minute best friend. No, wait, truly yous are my 3rd best friend.
2) Let's pretend we're puppies.
3) Wow, yous convey such a big mass bag.
4) I truly similar him, his pilus is together with then smooth.
5) I missed yous amongst all of my heart.
6) I don't similar the holidays because they took away my friends.
7) I can't expect to survive vi together with a half.
8) I want I could fly.
9) I shouldn't fifty-fifty telephone telephone you, Daddy, I should telephone telephone yous 'good job.'
10) How tall create I convey to survive to convey a sleepover?



Sumber http://diaryofanexpatinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore: Materials Kickoff Graders Say. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions