Things to do in Singapore: Alexander's 10 Things I Could Live On Doing Instead Of Existence Inward A Puddle At 7Am On A Saturday...

Alexander at the UWC Swimming Championships

1) Watching Top Gear on TV
2) Playing race machine games on the Ipad
3) Watching the wizard verbalize at the TED conferences
4) Starting a rare money collection
5) Checking out novel stationery at Smiggle
6) Keeping a balloon upward inward the air alongside my picayune sister
7) Reading the latest Rick Riordan book
8) Convincing my Mom to produce got me to run into the Hunger Games movie
9) Eating waffles
10) Sleeping...
Sumber http://diaryofanexpatinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore: Alexander's 10 Things I Could Live On Doing Instead Of Existence Inward A Puddle At 7Am On A Saturday.... Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions