Things to do in Singapore : My Sense Onboard Ship






1st Jan when I sign on PUTERI ZAMRUD, unlike people but same environs from my previous ship. And ameliorate sense I had on this ship. Picture higher upwardly was taken during our celebration of the Hari Raya onboard. This is i of the best sense I had onboard to celebrate the Hari Raya. You tin meet everyone's smiling fifty-fifty though nosotros are far from our trouble solid unit of measurement however nosotros larn by to smiling as well as taste every celebration that nosotros brand every bit a i trouble solid unit of measurement onboard




It is non ever happy moments onboard most of the fourth dimension nosotros spent onboard is near working as well as this is an representative of i of the difficult times I experienced onboard greasing the mooring wire nether the scorching estrus of the sun. Here I experienced how difficult an ordinary seaman's project physically .








The most awaited business office of the solar daytime onboard ships is the sunset. Where yous tin drib dead your good deserve residual as well as experienced i of God's amazing acts.










Sumber https://thedns18charlie.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore : My Sense Onboard Ship. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions