Singapore Tourism Map : Adept Vs Bad Sense Onboard

The skillful in addition to bad experience onboard for me hap to hold out on the same 24-hour interval at the same moment. thence the bad experience first. The storey laid about when I was on ticker amongst my sec mate at 0135H inwards the stormy strength v morning. nosotros were en route to Venezuela. thence through out the get-go i sixty minutes in that place zilch much happen. I brand java for him, doing the commons materials until nosotros hear

"MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY, THIS IS THE WHITE STAR, MY POSITION AT 095 DEGREE 21 MINS WEST, 26 DEGREE xxx MINS NORTH, I AM SINKING, MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY".

without a minute to waste materials sec went to the nautical chart in addition to plot the seat of distress vessel in addition to lodge me to telephone band the capt on bridge. I telephone band the capt in addition to went to await at the chart, our vessel waypoint hap to hold out crossing the distress vessel. my pump was drib dead at that moment. when the Ukrainian capt come upwardly up in addition to inquire has the coast guard respond yet? sec said non yet. sec in addition to then explicate the situation.




"Comrade, nosotros shall send search in addition to rescue" that i of the discussion I volition remember. the capt await at me and  told me to respond the distress vessel. sec was shock. " sir are y'all certain sir, he is only a cadet, he is non qualified?!" capt in addition to then said " I already learn him yesterday". "are y'all certain sir, he doesn't select whatsoever certificate" explicate 2nd. in addition to then capt said this v discussion that i volition call back forever. "Capt lodge must hold out honoured". sec in addition to then handover me the VHF telephony. With my mitt shaking, pump pounding in addition to inwards a nation of staggered panic, I only produce it.

"DISTRESS VESSEL WHITE STAR, DISTRESS VESSEL WHITE STAR, THIS IS THE M.T OF THE AMERICAN EAGLE TANKER, M.T EAGLE TAMPA, CALLING YOU ON CHANNEL 16, PLEASE RESPOND".
I seat the telephony at the window, in that place was an eary quiet inwards the bridge. in addition to then the VHF sound.

" EAGLE TAMPA, EAGLE TAMPA, THIS IS THE WHITE STAR. *gasp* GO AHEAD".

I in addition to then respond similar how the coast guard respond,

"WHITE STAR, EAGLE TAMPA, CAN YOU DESCRIBE ME THE LENGHT AND COLOUR OF YOUR VESSEL, HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU HAVE ONBOARD, AND ARE YOU IN IMMENIENT DANGER" .

white star in addition to then respond

" *gasp* I AM xxx METER LONG WHITE YATCH, I HAVE 6 PERSON ONBOARD, four ADULT, two DAUGHTER, I AM SINKING RIGHT NOW, WE ARE GETTING IN THE LIFERAFT NOW....PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE MY DAUGHTER!"

I inquire capt what to answer, he exclusively said human activity in addition to respond accordingly. I in addition to then respond to white star

"WHITE STAR, EAGLE TAMPA, ROGER UNDERSTOOD, WE ARE ON OUR WAY IN ninety MINUTE, BUT information technology GONNA BE DARK, AT PRECISE 0300H I NEED YOU TO FIRE ANY FLARE OR ANY OTHER MEAN AS POSSIBLE. NOW DONT WASTE ANY TIME ABANDON YOUR SHIP NOW!"

"Well done cadet, i never of idea reacting similar that yes" capt praise me but it was to before long to celebrate. than other nearby vessel start contacting me on what is happening. Having plenty of answering i past times one, I decided to mail broadcast

"PAN PAN, PAN PAN, PAN PAN, THIS IS THE M.T EAGLE TAMPA, TIME @ 0140H, I HAVE RECEIVE H5N1 DISTRESS SIGNAL BY VHF ON CHANNEL sixteen OF H5N1 SINKING SMALL 30M LONG WHITE COLOUR YATCH AT POSITION AT 095 DEGREE 21 MINS WEST, 26 DEGREE xxx MINS NORTH WITH 6 PERSON ONBOARD, four ADULT, two DAUGHTER. ALL VESSEL ARE ADVISE TO KEEP H5N1 SHARP LOOKOUT AND REPORT ANY SIGHT TO THE U.S COAST GUARD. THIS IS EAGLE TAMPA CONDUCTING THE SEARCH AND RESCUE, STANDING BY ON CHANNEL 16"

Later on other nearby vessel bring together inwards the articulation rescue operation. i nevertheless call back the bring upwardly of the vessel bring together the operation. , Maersk Emma, MSC Carolina, MSC Oscar, Carnival Dream. At that betoken capt guide me on coordinating the rescue operation.later,the U.S Coast guard respond

"EAGLE TAMPA, EAGLE TAMPA, EAGLE TAMPA .THIS IS THE UNITED STATE COAST GUARD SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, WE JUST GET BACK OUT COMM BACK ONLINE, WHAT GOING ON?"

"U.S COAST GUARD, THIS IS THE EAGLE TAMPA, I HAVE RECEIVE H5N1 DISTRESS SIGNAL BY VHF ON CHANNEL sixteen OF H5N1 SINKING SMALL 30M LONG WHITE COLOUR YATCH POSITION AT 095 DEGREE 21 MINS WEST, 26 DEGREE xxx MINS NORTH WITH 6 PERSON ONBOARD, four ADULT, two DAUGHTER. I AM CURRENTLY CONDUCTING S.A.R OPERATION WITH MAERSK EMMA, MSC CAROLINA, MSC OSCAR AND CARNIVAL DREAM, WE WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD HELP US."


" ROGER UNDERSTOOD, THE M.T EAGLE TAMPA SHALL BE THE ON SCENE COMMANDER, BE ADVISED USCGC BERTHOLF AND USCGC THETIS ARE IN ROUTE TO YOUR POSITION, BOTH OF THEM HAVE HELI STORE IN IT."



capt in addition to then inquire me to say all the rescue functioning ship to create their ship for helicopter landing. he said the weather condition are getting worse.

"ALL JOINT OPERATION SHIP, STANDBY YOUR DECK FOR HELOCOPTER LANDING, EAGLE TAMPA, STANDING BY CHANNEL 16."

the province of affairs inwards my ship couplet from beingness tranquility amongst my sec forthwith is total amongst all the ship crew to maintain a sudden lookout.50 mins has past times in addition to i contact the nearby ship select divulge anything inwards their radar. all of them said no echo thence far in addition to stormy weather condition are interfering amongst the scanner.

ninety min has past times in addition to my ship get-go to brand it on scene, 8n.m from the position, other ship nevertheless correct behind me in addition to the U.S Coast guard ship nevertheless far behind. In my pump in that place nevertheless promise for them to burn the flare but in that place was no flare, fifty-fifty no echo inwards the radar. I said to the capt,

"sir, are nosotros besides late"
"dont lose promise yet cadet, maintain a sudden lookout"

+30 mins in addition to nevertheless no sight, other ship are nearby me in addition to the USCG ship volition brand it inwards to a greater extent than or less other xxx min inwards this stormy weather. at that betoken i was breaking down, fearing the alive of the white star. blaming myself for the belatedly action, bosun calm me downwards that nosotros did all nosotros could, but never lose hope. Capt in addition to then shouted at me

"Dont y'all select this mental attitude on my ship! inwards this bounding main life, either y'all abandon ship or abandon hope!"

in addition to then scarlet flare nosotros burn inwards the sky. all promise that is sunk has forthwith float dorsum again.

"ALL SHIP PROCEED WITH HALF AHEAD, WE DONT WANT TO SLICE THEM"

but Capt decided to seat the ship on total ahead toward the light.

We select constitute them.

"USGC BERTHOLF,EAGLE TAMPA WE HAVE FOUND THEM,"
"EAGLE TAMPA, ROGER UNDERSTOOD, CAN YOU RESCUE THEM?"

Capt decided non to adventure the crew to salve them

"BERTHOLF, EAGLE TAMPA, information technology TOO RISKY FOR U.S.A. TO RESCUE THEM"
"ROGER UNDERSTOOD, WE SEND OUR HELO TO PICK THEM UP, PLEASE PROVIDED LEEWAY FOR THEM"
"ROGER UNDERSTOOD, ALL JOINT RESCUE OPERATION, FORM H5N1 LEEWAY, I WILL SEND THE COORDINATE BY AIS MESSAGE"

Maesrk emma, Msc Carolina, Msc Oscar in addition to carnival dream provided a huge leeway barrier for the liferaft, My vessel was the nearest to the liferaft.

"EAGLE TAMPA, THIS IS RESCUE HELICOPTER, CAN ILLUMINATE THE LIFERAFT FOR U.S.A. PLEASE"
"RESCUE HELICOPTER, EAGLE TAMPA, ROGER UNDERSTOOD"

thence bosun went to the starboard couplet fly inwards the stormy night, directing the spotlight to the liferaft.



from the couplet i come across the coast guard helicopter rescue the victim of the white star i past times one, the yacht were no where to hold out seen. forthwith hither the skillful experience part. at that betoken i was relief equally experience similar the burden of expiry were take away from  my shoulder, knowing that my activity has rescue this identify unit of measurement of half dozen in addition to know that they volition alive on. i was given the award past times the coast guard to terminate the S.A.R operation.

"PAN PAN, PAN PAN, PAN PAN, THIS IS THE M.T EAGLE TAMPA, TIME 0350H, JOINT SEARCH AND RESCUE OPERATION WITH MAERSK EMMA, MSC CAROLINA, MSC OSCAR AND CARNIVAL DREAM HAS CONCLUDED AND SUCCESS, ALL VICTIM THE OF THE 30M WHITE YATCH WHITE STAR HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY RESCUED. ALL SHIP ARE TO KEEP PROPER LOOKOUT AND REPORT ANY SIGHTING TO THE U.S COAST GUARD. THIS IS THE EAGLE TAMPA ON CHANNEL sixteen OUT"

Sumber https://thedns18charlie.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singapore Tourism Map : Adept Vs Bad Sense Onboard. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions