Things must do in Singapore: The Cider Pit

Yes I'm dorsum as well as really pleased to be.  The flying was every bit proficient every bit a long haul flying tin be, good really meliorate than that every bit nosotros got upgraded to Business Class for the terminal leg of the journey.  It was my showtime experience of flying anything but Economy as well as how could I non savour it?  I definitely had the best slumber I've e'er had on a flight.  We landed nigh 2pm (local time) and were inward a taxi as well as on our agency habitation past times 2.25pm - the efficiency of Changi Airport.  So it's fourth dimension for me now to larn dorsum out there doing novel things as well as enjoying the metropolis as well as then that I piece of employment along to portion it here.

            
Yesterday level nosotros met upward amongst friends for a drinkable as well as something to swallow as well as went to, I guess, what you'd clit to a greater extent than every bit a pub than a bar called The Cider Pit on Joo Chiat Road.  My fiance as well as friends had been there previously as well as it came highly recommended past times them.  It is owned past times a British expat who also owns a bully beer, cider as well as vino store a petty farther upward Joo Chiat Road called East of Avalon Wines.  Here you lot tin larn lots of dissimilar UK beers as well as ciders that are to a greater extent than oft than non harder to notice else where inward Singapore.   

The pub is definitely a lot to a greater extent than relaxed feeling, fairly intimate every bit it is solely small and I approximate fairly basic inward blueprint but, past times Singapore standards, also relatively cheap.  You tin solely purchase beer, cider or soft drinks hither as well as a express make of bar snacks.  It is fix dorsum from the road in what appears to live on a petty courtyard as well as every bit you lot movement into on your correct is a seafood stall as well as The Cider Pit is inward the farther correct manus corner.  It is an outdoor bar but has enough of parasols to shade nether from rut or a precipitous downpour.  It plays (or at to the lowest degree it was finally night) a rattling eclectic make of music.  Last nighttime it ranged from jazz, everything else inward betwixt and right upward to 90's Indie classics.  My friend commented that it reminded him of listening to my iPod on shuffle (I likewise convey rattling eclectic tastes) and yes I convey to live on honest unopen to of the songs played I truly only imagined I'd hear on my iPod whilst inward Singapore. 

After enjoying a cider nosotros headed farther upward Joo Chiat Road to savour a repast of thunder tea rice.  Something that I've written nigh previously as well as you lot tin read that here, Thunder Tea Rice.  H5N1 lovely relaxed level as well as hopefully we'll live on heading dorsum to The Cider Pit in i lawsuit again earlier long.


Update xi Jan 2013

The Cider Pit is yet serving a bully alternative of ciders, beers as well as yummy nutrient but has right away moved a petty farther upward Joo Chiat Road into i of the shophouses.  So if you lot are going as well as didn't realise - it's non gone only relocated a little! 

Sumber https://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things must do in Singapore: The Cider Pit. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions