Things must do in Singapore: Tempest Over Singapore

In keeping amongst my concluding postal service as well as given that the conditions is currently causing chaos inward the United Kingdom of Great Britain as well as Northern Ireland of Britain as well as Northern Republic of Ireland (where I promise to locomote flight dorsum to on Sabbatum for a visit) I idea I'd postal service only about conditions related pictures. 

There was only about spectacular lightening over Singapore the other eve as well as although my photographic telly camera is non really powerful plenty for motion painting taking of that kind I did contend to cause got the next few from our balcony.







Sumber https://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things must do in Singapore: Tempest Over Singapore. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions