Things to do in Singapore: Heidi Is Coming To Singapore!

 my freshman hallmate from college is coming to watch Things to do in Singapore: Heidi is Coming to <a href=Singapore!" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5599334331834912290" />Yeah, I am too then excited, my freshman hallmate from college is coming to visit! She is the really outset daughter I recollect coming together at Vassar. I recall thinking: "Ok, I'm out of here. Nobody should await that good." The fresh-faced beauty from Vermont (first too entirely daughter I've e'er known who doesn't purpose make-up...ever), the daughter who introduced me to Elvis Costello, ripped jeans, too chocolate truffles. Think Betty Boop meets Betty Blue. When I showed my friends dorsum domicile her photograph afterward freshman yr they summed it upwardly inwards 1 word: "Madonna..." (Italian appear of amazement, non the singer). Can't hold off to reckon you, Heidi!!!



(As you lot tin reckon from the photo, little preparations are underway for your arrival.)


Sumber http://diaryofanexpatinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore: Heidi Is Coming To Singapore!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions