Things must do in Singapore: Rabbit Carrot Gun As Well As The Trenchard Arms

Somewhere we've been to but I've non got some to sharing anything almost on hither is Rabbit Carrot Gun as well as the Trenchard Arms, situated inward traditional shophouses on the East Coast Road.  Actually we've exclusively been to Rabbit Carrot Gun 1 time (and enjoyed it) but we've visited the pub business office of this institution a few times over the past times few months as well as therefore I idea I'd combine the two.

Interior of Rabbit Carrot Gun

We visited Rabbit Carrot Gun on a Dominicus to endeavour it out as somewhere unlike for a local brunch spot as well as it didn't disappoint.  It was really busy, inward fact it e'er seems to endure when I walk past times it, but this didn't forestall us getting practiced service as well as having a really pleasant meal.  I had the eggs benedict as well as whilst I may non endure an aficionado on this dish I idea it was pretty good.  The Game Keepers Shooting breakfast genuinely looked practiced also when I saw other people's orders come upward out afterward I had made my own.  I'm e'er a combat hesitant though to gild a total English linguistic communication inward Singapore as the sausages are invariably either non pork sausages (even when the carte du jour states they are) or are simply by as well as large a combat substandard.  I reserve my occasional total English linguistic communication fixes strictly for when I am dorsum inward the UK.  Can anyone confirm how this breakfast compares though?  I'd similar to notice a decent 1 somewhere inward Singapore!


As I mentioned slap bang adjacent to Rabbit Carrot Gun is the Trenchard Arms owned past times the same people.  The pub is modelled on a British pub as well as has lots of quirky features including a large model of a bulldog as well as 1 wall covered inward a 'Country Life' covers collage wallpaper.  There are also a duo of comfy chairs which would totally endure at habitation inward a province pub inward the United Kingdom of Great Britain as well as Northern Ireland amongst a roaring forcefulness out burning as good as the commons bar stools as well as tables.  They serve Rose vino hither also which I acknowledge to taking payoff of whenever nosotros go.


The Trenchard Arms also offers a make of typically British pub nutrient as well as snacks, including Scotch eggs as well as ploughman's.  We've non eaten at that spot as well as therefore non certain how practiced the dishes are as well as to me it does non seem the cheapest.  Has anyone eaten at that spot though, is the nutrient good?  The bulk of our visits hither accept been on a Dominicus afternoon for 1 or 2 relaxed drinks unopen to habitation but we've also been inward the evening.  It seems as as practiced whether you lot become at nighttime or inward the day.  

From our sense it's a practiced house to become whether it endure for dinner or simply drinks.  Another corking restaurant as well as pub inward the East!

View from within the Trenchard Arms

Sumber https://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things must do in Singapore: Rabbit Carrot Gun As Well As The Trenchard Arms. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions