Things to do in Singapore: As Well As Thus God Bought Me...

s climbing your leg because he thinks yous Things to do in Singapore: And Then God Bought Me...








"That emmet keeps next me."
He's non next you. Ants are genuinely rattling nice. If anything, they are scared of yous because you're hence big together with they're hence small. Maybe he's climbing your leg because he thinks you're a tree.
"But why does he intend I'm a tree?"
It's 7:20 am, there's exclusively hence much mental seat out energy I tin devote to this topic. The words of Robin Williams inwards Live from the Met come upward dorsum to me: "Who the $@# create yous intend I am? Carl Sagan?"
"Is in that location anywhere alongside no ants?"
No, no, no. There are ants everywhere, Singapore, Italy...New York. Just become used to ants.
"But non inwards a snowy place."
That's right, non inwards the snow. Maybe Alaska. Hmmm, I've never been to Alaska.
"Mommy...yes yous have. You've been everywhere. You know, earlier yous were born. Before I was born I was simply bones...and together with hence God bought me. Right?"
Where is the bus?
('Ant-wary' Eliot trying to become a dove to swallow crumbs from her mitt concluding summertime inwards Verona.)

Sumber http://diaryofanexpatinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore: As Well As Thus God Bought Me.... Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions