Things to do in Singapore : Waterboom Pandawa Solo

I've hemm bout v gratuitous days, as well as to last frank it makes me as well as then bored !! I merely doing zero worthy inward my room, sleeping, watching dvd, online, as well as blablabla......
And finally on sunday my friend asked me to bring together her went to waterboom pandawa solo, for sure i've got excited equally i was detest of those boredom activities, as well as then i accepted his offer. I've got 2 novel friends, they're fajar as well as beston as well as ane of them is smashing inward photography ;)
Here are roughly of his captured as well as retouched past times me...

And finally on sunday my friend asked me to bring together her went to waterboom pandawa solo Things to do in Singapore : Waterboom Pandawa Solo
And finally on sunday my friend asked me to bring together her went to waterboom pandawa solo Things to do in Singapore : Waterboom Pandawa SoloAnd finally on sunday my friend asked me to bring together her went to waterboom pandawa solo Things to do in Singapore : Waterboom Pandawa Solo
And finally on sunday my friend asked me to bring together her went to waterboom pandawa solo Things to do in Singapore : Waterboom Pandawa Solo
And finally on sunday my friend asked me to bring together her went to waterboom pandawa solo Things to do in Singapore : Waterboom Pandawa Solo
And finally on sunday my friend asked me to bring together her went to waterboom pandawa solo Things to do in Singapore : Waterboom Pandawa Solo


yeah Waterboom Pandawa Solo was rocking my sunday, y'all should see at that topographic point as well as endeavor to direct maintain as well as then many interesting form of slides, my favorite ane is the dark hole slide awww y'all should endeavor !! at that topographic point is no light, totally nighttime you're gonna sliding without lighting !!
with javanese ornament peculiarly 'gatot kaca' yo merely solely pay for 35.000 it's inexpensive enough, isn't it ? as well as the finally ane i honey at all, thank's Waterboom Pandawa Solo, likewise Ria, Beston, Fajar ;)

p.s : i'm gonna direct maintain a math exam tomorrow, i'll give upwardly all to GOD
Sumber http://kadekarinisg.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore : Waterboom Pandawa Solo. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions