Things to do in Singapore: Medan Trip – Prologue

After forfeiting the Central Europe trip, I was yearning for a break. I was glad that married adult man suggested a brusk getaway equally he's really busy demo too I convey to adapt to his schedules. 

Coincidentally, Silkair was offering 50% krisflyer mileage redemption for their flights. I decided on Medan equally it's nevertheless inwards my bucket list. I convey conception to go on weekdays equally married adult man is busier on weekends but the weekdays morn flights are on waiting list. The earliest available flying departs on Fri too so I croak along amongst the booking subsequently married adult man laissez passer the become ahead. The mileage required for a provide economic scheme flying is 7,500 miles plus $54.80 taxes. I did a quick calculation that the mile is worth $0.34, it's reckon adept for economic scheme grade mileage redemption equally normal redemption is 15,000 miles which is solely worth $0.17. After I convey booked our tickets, married adult man inform me that ii of his friends volition endure joining us for this trip.

Medan is the uppercase of North Sumatra too is the 5th biggest urban core inwards Indonesia, behind Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung too Bekasi. Medan is likewise the gateway to Lake Toba which is the largest volcanic lake inwards the Blue Planet too 1,000 km² bigger than Singapore. The dry out flavour is from May - September too the best calendar month is May when the atmospheric condition is a perfect grade of warmth. Lake Toba is extremely pop during the Chinese New Year's Day and everything are marked up hence avoid it at all cost.
Map of Lake Toba (from Wikipedia)

Initially I planned to go to Samosir isle too stay in that place on the origin black followed past times ii nights at Berastagi, I changed my conception subsequently I saw the photos of Taman Simalem Resort. I decided to pass iv days hither equally it offers a vintage persuasion of Lake Toba. I shall instruct out Samosir isle inwards the futurity equally I read that the nearest Silangit Airport volition endure expanded too travelling fourth dimension to Lake Toba volition cutting downward to 1.5hr compared to the electrical flow 4hr from Medan Kualanamu International Airport.

Currently Taman Simalem Resort offering 3D/2N Pearl of Lake Toba package S$270/ pax  which includes the following:
- provide drome transfer
- ii nights accommodation at Tongging Point Hotel or Waterfall Lodge
- Complimentary in-house Guest Activities
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner

In addition, the resort is able to offering 30% discount for the extension black S$180/room/night which has the same inclusion equally the 3D2N package.

Itinerary for this trip:
Day 1: Reach Medan @ 8am (GMT+7), Sipiso Piso
Day 2: R&R at Taman Simalem Resort
Day 3: R&R at Taman Simalem Resort
Day 4: Berastagi Fruit market, Taman Lumbini, Depart Medan @ 8pm (GMT+7)

Budget for this trip is S$560:
- S$360 for accommodation & transport
- S$100 for meals
- S$100 for massage & shopping


>>Day 1: fourteen Jul 17

Sumber http://wodejiaoying.blogspot.sg/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore: Medan Trip – Prologue. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions