Canon Photomarathon 2011

Calling all photographers, amateur enthusiasts together with pros alike! Canon volition endure having its ninth PhotoMarathon inward Singapore on September 10, 2011 at Suntec City Convention Hall 401. This volition endure opened upwardly for all shooters, DSLRs together with point-and-shoots. And fifty-fifty if you're non owning a Canon camera, you lot are welcome! Just choose your camera, extra batteries together with retention cards. And lots of water.

And I solely learned almost this competitor this week. Since I simply bought my photographic goggle box camera this year, (and besides arrived hither less than a twelvemonth ago) I'm non aware of this contest. I was besides surprised when my colleagues told me that fifty-fifty if I ain a Nikon, I tin withal join. I initially idea it's opened upwardly for Canon owners only.

Here's what you lot acquire when you lot win the Best of Show(for both Open together with Student Category):
-8-Day Photo Clinic to Tasmania, Commonwealth of Australia worth SGD 8,000
-Adobe® Creative Suite® 5.5 Master Collection worth USD 3,159
-Datacolor Spyder3Elite worth SGD 345
-Lexar products worth SGD 766

The online registration for the Open Category/Student Category volition endure $10
piece the walk-in registration volition endure $15 depending on availabilty. The resultant starts at 7:00am together with volition halt at 7:30pm.
Screen see from the Canon PhotoMarathon website.
Register straight off yesteryear visiting the Canon ninth PhotoMarathon 2011 website. You tin besides acquire the residuum of the details on this site, similar the rules together with program. See you lot there! I already registered! If you lot don't choose a credit card, you lot tin role your DBS or POSB VISA debit card. I simply used it for the laid about time! ^_^
Sumber https://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Canon Photomarathon 2011. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions