Destinations must visit in Singapore: 10 Things Ane Learned Most My Get-Go Grader

 Eliot does non hold upwards good if you lot force her Destinations must visit in Singapore: Ten Things I Learned About My First Grader


















Yesterday, I went to the showtime Parent-Teacher Conference of the twelvemonth at Eliot's school. This is what I constitute out:

1) Eliot does non hold upwards good if you lot force her. Teacher repeated this twice. You must non force her. (No surprise here, she is her Dad's daughter.)

2) Her instructor noted that when there's non plenty room to consummate a word, instead of writing the remaining letters nether the give-and-take similar close people do, she writes them on top.

3) Needs to de-code things together with snuff it on to produce them inward her ain way (see signal 2).

4) She withal can't read.

5) She was the alone educatee able to supply a Definition for the term 'get along.'

6) On the classroom wall, where it says: "Who I am," she has written: "I am my brother's petty sister."

7) First, Eliot told me that her classmate likes me. But then, she clarified that she doesn't actually similar me. It's the huckleberry muffins I brought afterward reading that she actually likes. (Honesty is therefore overrated.)

8) Her cubby hole has a suspiciously high amount of petty raisin boxes.

9) Her Chinese advert 'ai le' agency 'loves smiling'.

10) She e'er hugs the instructor on her way out of class.

Sumber http://diaryofanexpatinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Destinations must visit in Singapore: 10 Things Ane Learned Most My Get-Go Grader. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions