Activities must do in Singapore: 7 Links Bloggers Project


I was latterly invited past times Bec from Bec's Expat Life to accept utilization inwards the Seven Links Bloggers Project.  This is an chance for bloggers to percentage some of their posts again with their readers under 7 specific headings.  Then to nominate some other bloggers to accept utilization inwards the same project. 

I've been aware of this projection for a spell in addition to conduct hold been enjoying re-reading the posts of some of the blogs I follow and with some, I've solely latterly found, reading their posts for the get-go time.  I was so pretty excited to locomote invited to accept utilization myself in addition to conduct hold enjoyed looking dorsum at my own posts and finding ones that I believe fit the categories listed.


My most beautiful post

I would conduct hold to nominate my postal service on the Bukit Brown cemetery.  This has instruct ane of my most pop posts given the publicity this cemetery has received in recent months in addition to also thank y'all to my slice beingness later included on a local Singapore history website.  The argue why I think this postal service fits this category though is that this is in all probability ane of the most beautiful places I've visited since moving to Singapore.  To me its beauty is inwards its isolation, peacefulness in addition to the agency inwards which woman raise nature has claimed it, inwards part, dorsum for herself. 


My most popular post


I'm truly including my transcend 2 most pop posts hither equally my run away winner for this was non truly written past times me but past times my fiance!  Both my transcend 2 posts create silent conduct hold a link inwards that they both relate to drinking spots inwards Singapore.  Clearly rattling pop Internet searches.  Top Five Chill Out Bars inwards the Lion City proved in addition to so successful that inside a few days of get-go beingness posted it had already stormed ahead of anything that I had written in addition to it continues to create so.  

View from the rooftop bar 1-Altitude


Like I said, though, I did non write my most popular piece myself so strictly speaking my own personal postal service for this category is my ane almost a house close where I alive which is pretty unopen to a UK pub inwards style, the Cider Pit.  The Cider Pit is a cracking house to driblet dead for a repose local quaff in addition to past times Singapore standards is reasonably priced equally well.  It also sells a lot of beers in addition to ciders that are non normally institute inwards Singapore equally a dominion in addition to so I gauge it is no wonder it is a pop search topic.


My most controversial post


This was a tough ane equally I don't truly recollect whatsoever of my posts conduct hold been that controversial in addition to I don't laid out here to write or cause controversy.  However simply for my naivety in addition to the pose out of people that were happy to indicate me inwards the correct direction I've selected my postal service on my adept fortune to conduct hold an oven in addition to my belief that y'all could non purchase bags of carbohydrate inwards Singapore!  Ovens, Hot Water, Sugar Sachets in addition to Cereal Packets was written after I made the relatively belatedly uncovering (almost a yr after I moved) that ovens were non a mutual characteristic inwards Singaporean kitchens.  Coming from the UK, where people would recollect it bizarre non to conduct hold an oven, I simply assumed everyone had one.  When I discovered that was non necessarily the representative I had to percentage it.  I decided to also include some other differences I'd discovered ane of those being that I'd never seen bags of carbohydrate inwards a supermarket.  Readers were quick to tell me precisely where I could purchase them in addition to since writing this post, supermarkets I frequent that I'm sure never used to sell bags are at nowadays doing simply that.  Did they simply read my postal service in addition to determine to attempt me incorrect too?!?


My most helpful post

Another tough ane equally I never truly recollect of whatsoever of my posts equally beingness obviously helpful inwards the agency that some of my boyfriend bloggers are.  When I looked dorsum through my posts though it became clear that ones where I've written almost my ain personal position and decisions I've made equally a outcome conduct hold e'er met amongst a positive reaction from readers inwards a similar seat to me.  I recollect my most helpful postal service was my ane almost my decision to stay inwards Singapore when the fourth dimension came for my initial career interruption from my job inwards the UK to end.  At that indicate I had to determine whether I was going to stay or supply dorsum to the UK.  It was a hard conclusion to brand equally it meant giving upwardly my task amongst no new one to driblet dead to which did non sit down comfortably amongst me.  In the cease though I'd got engaged to locomote married next my move, had met novel people in addition to inwards outcome moved on amongst my life.  It is heartening though to silent have comments from readers who have found my weblog equally a outcome of them being inwards a similar seat to I was.  I similar to recollect that my honesty almost how I've felt at times reassures people that it is OK to locomote daunted past times the prospect and nervous and that despite those fears y'all tin plough over notice settle inwards in addition to brand a life for yourself equally a result.


A post whose success surprised you


Not long after I get-go moved out to Singapore I wrote a full general postal service almost the first Youth Olympics that were taking house at that time and an experience I had after ordering shepherd's pie inwards a restaurant.  The pose out of subsequent hits on my weblog equally a outcome of searches for 'shepherd's pie inwards Singapore' surprised me in addition to I later wrote a postal service on this in addition to other places where I conduct hold since found shepherd's pie in Singapore.  The postal service is solely a duet of paragraphs but I'm constantly amazed past times how many views it gets in addition to how many people regain my weblog past times searching this topic.

A postal service y'all experience didn’t instruct the attending it deserved


I'm e'er flattered to recollect that anyone reads my posts, peculiarly equally the bulk of people who read this create non know me personally in addition to inwards some cases select to supply to read what I write on a regular basis.  So for me whatsoever hits are a cracking thing.  In looking dorsum though I conduct hold been surprised that some of my posts on, what I would say, are big tourist pulls inwards Singapore conduct hold non attracted to a greater extent than interest.  Out of several posts similar this I've picked my ane almost the National Orchid Garden.  This was somewhere that it took me quite a spell to instruct to but I had friends both in Singapore in addition to dorsum inwards the United Kingdom of Great Britain in addition to Northern Ireland of Britain in addition to Northern Republic of Ireland telling me how lovely it was in addition to that I had to instruct in that location sooner rather than later.  It is so somewhere I imagine would locomote high on a visitor's 'to do' listing in addition to that's why I'm surprised that it has non been a to a greater extent than pop post.  So if y'all conduct hold non read it why don't y'all accept a hold off at nowadays (or at to the lowest degree ane time y'all conduct hold finished reading the rest).


The postal service that I am most proud of


I recollect this would conduct hold to locomote the postal service I wrote forthwith earlier this one, my random want list of things I would similar to create inwards Singapore.  I had cracking fun thinking almost this next a rigid want to endeavour the infamous H2O ice cream sandwich in addition to a subsequent Twitter conversation on this subject.  As shortly equally it was posted I had a cracking reaction from people equally well to my list.  As good equally all the fun things there was also one view felt promise for my future.  I'm determined to create my best to arrive at all of the things I pose on my listing and, of course, write almost them hither when I do.



So at nowadays I've written my 7 links what happens next?  I conduct hold to select some other blogs to maintain this upwardly in addition to select their ain personal 7 to share.  So I've selected the next 3 who I promise volition acquit this on.

Firstly my friend Lynne from the UK, she started her blog, Lynne's Diary about the same fourth dimension I began mine.  I used to locomote amongst Lynne in addition to a couple of months earlier I came to Singapore she retired from the Civil Service (where nosotros both worked) in addition to began sharing all the things she is now doing.  She sure enough keeps busy.


Secondly I'd similar to nominate Tanya who writes, Australian Expat Family.  I relish reading what Tanya in addition to her immature household unit of measurement create inwards Singapore.  It is cracking to instruct some other perspective on things equally she shares her life inwards Singapore.


Finally I'd similar to nominate Over Here a weblog I've latterly found written past times a lady called Kristin.  Again this blogger shares her perspective on life inwards Singapore amongst her household unit of measurement in addition to it is lovely to percentage inwards in addition to listen almost their experiences.


Look forrard to reading their contributions shortly I hope!

Sumber https://www.expatadventuresinsingapore.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Activities must do in Singapore: 7 Links Bloggers Project. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions