Singaporetravelmap: Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review

Sponsored
The nearly joyous fourth dimension of the twelvemonth has arrived SingaporeTravelMap: Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review



The nearly joyous fourth dimension of the twelvemonth has arrived! As you lot indulge inwards the festive cheer, get got you lot given to a greater extent than or less thought to your Christmas shopping? I am certain you lot did, since it is merely xv days away!

Apologies I get got been busy in addition to couldn't practice upwards a to a greater extent than comprehensive gift direct featuring all my favourite beauty brands on a unmarried spider web log post. Follow me on Instagram in addition to Facebook, in addition to you lot volition encounter an assortment of unlike beauty gift ideas on my feed, all through Nov & December!

Since I alone get got fourth dimension for ONE spider web log post for this Christmas season, I'd similar to dedicate it to i of my top 5 nearly favourite luxury brands since the twenty-four hr catamenia I discovered my passion for makeup & beauty, in addition to this is none other than Estée Lauder! (I tin withal vividly holler upwards my get-go EL confront launder I invested when I was 15, in addition to how the ANR gift sets lured me to throw inwards my get-go full-time salary when I was 20!)


A distich of weeks ago, I was invited to the year-end media appreciation political party of Estée Lauder Group of Companies in Singapore. There was where I got the to a higher identify sneak peek of the twelvemonth 2017's Christmas gift collection. 
The nearly joyous fourth dimension of the twelvemonth has arrived SingaporeTravelMap: Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review
And these were what I brought home!

Besides 2 of the Estée Lauder Christmas gift sets, I likewise hauled dorsum Aerin Amber Musk EDP fragrance, Origins Mix & Mask Set in addition to Peace Of Mind on-the-spot relief treatment, in addition to Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss.


The nearly joyous fourth dimension of the twelvemonth has arrived SingaporeTravelMap: Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review
You tin apparently justice my nearly favouites , ey!


Estée Lauder After Hours The Smoky Eye
The nearly joyous fourth dimension of the twelvemonth has arrived SingaporeTravelMap: Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review


The nearly joyous fourth dimension of the twelvemonth has arrived SingaporeTravelMap: Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review


Estée Lauder After Hours The Smoky Eye includes:
1. Sumptous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara 01Extreme Black (Full-Size) 
2. Pure Color Envy Sculpting Eyeshadow inwards 20 Ominous in addition to 01 Brash Bronze (Full-Size) 
3. Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil 01 Onyx
4. Mirror

MY THOUGHTS

This is a perfect gift for your girlfriends who adore semi-smoky oculus makeup looks. The eyeshadow outside is designed inwards classy dark & gilded polka dot packaging, in addition to the handy compact is dandy for travel. Another travel-size featured exceptional hither is the eyeliner, in addition to if you lot practice non know yesteryear now, this is i of the best-sellers amongst raving reviews all over the meshwork for years now.

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick


The nearly joyous fourth dimension of the twelvemonth has arrived SingaporeTravelMap: Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review


The nearly joyous fourth dimension of the twelvemonth has arrived SingaporeTravelMap: Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick Gift Set features 4 full-size lipsticks in addition to a express edition pocket mirror. The 4 shades are: 240 Tumultous Pink, 150 Decadent, 340 Envious, in addition to 420 Rebellious Rose.

MY THOUGHTS
These 4 lipsticks are a thoughtfully curated, all-inclusive array of fuchsia pink, warm red, rose pinkish in addition to neutral dark-brown shades; in addition to I believe they adapt nearly Asian skins. To me, this is superb gift ready for lipstick lovers! The packaging spells decadence due to the gilded & reddish packaging. I especially adore the cute lips prints on the lipstick casing!  However something to note: the lineament of the lipstick example slightly differs from its green Pure Color Envy packaging. This feels much lighter inwards hand, in addition to thence it does accept away a few points off the luxe score.

Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets are available inwards Singapore at all of their counters now. They get got both skincare in addition to makeup sets, in addition to featured on this post were alone 2 makeup sets I received inwards my upshot goodie bag. Do depository fiscal establishment stand upwards for them out at EL counters early on to avoid disappointment! 

-

Good news! In the spirit of giving, I volition hold upwards belongings a #FVT12DaysOfChristmas GIVEAWAY starting on 13th Dec to 24th December!

Yes, that volition hold upwards a total of 12 unlike giveaways for 12 days ongoing! And fifty-fifty amend news, i of the giveaways is a gift ready you lot encounter featured hither inwards this post!




Are you lot excited for Christmas yet? I promise you lot are! Remember to follow me on my social media channels for to a greater extent than beauty updates! Wishing you lot & your loved ones a Merry Merry Christmas in addition to a blessed 2018 ahead!

The nearly joyous fourth dimension of the twelvemonth has arrived SingaporeTravelMap: Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review

Sumber https://faithyvanitytable.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporetravelmap: Estée Lauder Christmas Gift Sets 2017 Review. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions