Canon Photomarathon 2011

Calling all photographers, amateur enthusiasts as well as pros alike! Canon volition endure having its ninth PhotoMarathon inwards Singapore on September 10, 2011 at Suntec City Convention Hall 401. This volition endure opened upward for all shooters, DSLRs as well as point-and-shoots. And fifty-fifty if you're non owning a Canon camera, yous are welcome! Just convey your camera, extra batteries as well as retention cards. And lots of water.

And I alone learned virtually this contender this week. Since I merely bought my photographic goggle box camera this year, (and too arrived hither less than a twelvemonth ago) I'm non aware of this contest. I was too surprised when my colleagues told me that fifty-fifty if I ain a Nikon, I tin yet join. I initially idea it's opened upward for Canon owners only.

Here's what yous acquire when yous win the Best of Show(for both Open as well as Student Category):
-8-Day Photo Clinic to Tasmania, Commonwealth of Australia worth SGD 8,000
-Adobe® Creative Suite® 5.5 Master Collection worth USD 3,159
-Datacolor Spyder3Elite worth SGD 345
-Lexar products worth SGD 766

The online registration for the Open Category/Student Category volition endure $10
piece the walk-in registration volition endure $15 depending on availabilty. The resultant starts at 7:00am as well as volition destination at 7:30pm.
Screen select handgrip of from the Canon PhotoMarathon website.
Register instantly yesteryear visiting the Canon ninth PhotoMarathon 2011 website. You tin too acquire the balance of the details on this site, similar the rules as well as program. See yous there! I already registered! If yous don't select a credit card, yous tin role your DBS or POSB VISA debit card. I merely used it for the kickoff time! ^_^
Sumber https://mytimeinsingapore.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Canon Photomarathon 2011. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions