Singaporetravelmap: Vegetarianism: Dinner At Ling Zhi Liat Towers (Part 4 Of Birthday Process - Final Part)

Last only non least, the finally instalment of my birthday process is dinner at Ling Zhi Vegetarian - Liat Tower branch[1]. Perhaps because this is non my 1st trip to Ling Zhi, I forgot to own got a photograph of the nutrient nosotros ordered!!! I shall remind myself to own got unopen to if I e'er spider web log near Ling Zhi again...

Well, the exclusively photograph I took spell nosotros were at that spot was of QW playing amongst the SG50 balloon. As mentioned inward my spider web log ship service on our Staycation at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, nosotros picked upward at the balloon station of "Pedestrian Night on Orchard Road"[2].

If yous are an American Express Palate Card member, Ling Zhi is ane of the restaurants of this Palate Dining Privileges. So, create bask the privileges spell yous are there!

Anyway, nosotros ordered our green favourites:
Sauteed Monkey Head Mushroom amongst Dried Chilli,
Vegetarian Curry Fish
Sauteed French Bean amongst Fried Enoki Mushrooms.

Just a note: This branch does non own got buffet, different their other branch at Velocity@Novena Square. But the criterion of the nutrient remains the same =)

Well, the dinner variety of marked the goal of my birthday process =)
Had a dandy twenty-four hours thank yous to my hubs for all the arrangements that he had made =)

References:
1. Ling Zhi Vegetarian
2. Orchard Road Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Great Street - Pedestrian Night
Sumber http://meanderingrivr.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Singaporetravelmap: Vegetarianism: Dinner At Ling Zhi Liat Towers (Part 4 Of Birthday Process - Final Part). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions