Things to do in Singapore: Taiwan's Familymart Invaded Yesteryear Niggling Shop Managers 全家小小店長 太可愛



My friend posted this on her FB wall too good at starting fourth dimension I wasn't likewise 'attracted' to click on it but, oh homo I am glad I did 'cause the kids are absolutely adorably CUTE in the videos!!! These footling kids had on around starting fourth dimension manus experience existence the shop director of FamilyMart inward Taiwan. If you lot convey been to Taiwan before, I am certain you lot would convey seen FamilyMart inward every corner on the streets. FamilyMart is akin to 7-elevens inward Singapore. The terminal fourth dimension I was inward Taiwan, hmmm seven years ago?, times flies, I remembered nosotros ever similar to enshroud inward the FamilyMart away from the sweltering summertime oestrus inward Taiwan too buy every form of their delicious drinks... Of course of written report FamilyMart inward Taiwan retails many of their ain exclusive merchandise! Depending on the promotional period, it tin travel anything ranging from Hello Kitty to Doraemon etc. etc.

Anyway the highlight of this postal service is to portion amongst you lot guys these cute, hilarious footling kids too how they dealt amongst customers inward dissimilar situations. I want the video was longer but nonetheless the innocent too nature of these kids were captured inward simply inward a few minute....

Watch it for yourself to meet simply how funny they are ( scroll downwards for More too Don't click away yet)

CLICK NOW: total episode







Are you lot all the same READING my post?  Have you lot seen the videos above? The kids are CUTE RIGHT??!!???    Top max overloading cuteness....

I seriously applude FamilyMart for creating such an awesome advertising concept. Seriously, they convey their ain YouTube Channel which I totally didn't know exist. I was super hyped close it too went to checkout what other interesting videos they convey filmed.

AND..... I institute this FamilyMart mini drama filmed inward 2011 which should travel given the glory every bit well. My experience was that it was such a light-hearted, funny too creative film, fifty-fifty though it's for the sake of advertising. Perhaps other countries already convey this form of concept but I intend it's a refreshing persuasion coming from FamilyMart Taiwan.

I Sincerely hereby declare MY dearest for FamilyMart, Way COOL... I promise to supply to Taiwan shortly amongst this new-found dearest for FamilyMart ^^
This is their website: http://www.family.com.tw/Marketing/index.aspx

Watch this mini drama titled:

【全家偶像劇】 永遠都想你管我 

there are vi min series, each iii minutes, won't terms you lot to a greater extent than that 20mins to scout them all  
Bonus: The 店長's awesome grin inward the celluloid doesn't wound :) 













Sumber https://faithjoyhope.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore: Taiwan's Familymart Invaded Yesteryear Niggling Shop Managers 全家小小店長 太可愛. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions