Things to do in Singapore: [Media Invite] My Experiences Equally A Invitee Scooper Amongst Ben As Well As Jerry's Costless Cone 24-Hour Interval Singapore #Fcdsg

Hello!! Were you lot at Ben too Jerry's Free Cone Day for you lot for your gratis H2O ice cream?
I am dorsum from my kickoff sense equally an H2O ice cream scooper amongst Ben too Jerry's at their Vivocity outlet! I must said it has been an awesome, once-in-a-lifetime sense too good worth taking my 24-hour interval off for. :)  

Free Cone Day comes 1 time inward a yr too happens across the basis internationally at all Ben too Jerry's.
Here I am, getting all ready- To Scoop!!

I convey ever been real supportive of Ben too Jerry's charity efforts too jumped inward at this chance equally a invitee scooper amongst Ben too Jerry for the kickoff fourth dimension this yr I was at that topographic point for two shifts which amounted to about iv hours. Though at that topographic point were about hiccups inward the morning time due to about confusions too our inexperience, I was glad I stayed throughout too did my purpose because everything went on smoothly later, much cheers to the Ben too Jerry's squad for the guidance

Me serving about long awaited customers! 

In the cite of adept fun too spirit, although I didn't actually contributed equally much equally the experienced scoopers ( I marveled at the girls' strengths at scooping those hard, or sometimes also soft ice-creams) but I must actually give cheers the Ben too Jerry's team for a chore good done! It was definitely NOT slow to prepare 50,000 scoops of H2O ice cream, amongst to a greater extent than than 9,000 justat Vivocity alone! 

I enjoyed my fourth dimension spent amongst Ben too Jerry's too am proud to last purpose of their Free Cone Day this year!
Here are about shots of me too if you lot click on my Instagram (above), you lot volition last able to run across many to a greater extent than behind the scene pictures.

Just to add together on, this yr a novel initiative- Free Cone Day on Wheels was introduced equally a means to spread the joy of Ben too Jerry Ice Cream to the beneficiaries. In total, they managed to catch a full of 18 centers under the CCA too accomplish out to more than 5,300 beneficiaries too caregivers.

Here are about of the children from the APSN Chaoyang School enjoying their ice-cream! 

 As good equally children from the Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore (CPAS) having fun!

 So now, you lot tin last assured your donations on Free Cone Day are inward adept hands amongst the The Children’s Charities Association of Singapore
Do bring together inward 1 time again for your gratis H2O ice cream adjacent year!! Together nosotros give cheers you lot for your support! 

Connect amongst Ben & Jerry's Singapore today!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/benjerrysingapore 
Instagram: @benandjerrysg, https://instagram.com/benandjerrysg
 Twitter: @benandjerrysg, https://twitter.com/benandjerrysg 


Have a MOO-TASTIC Day!!



Sumber https://faithjoyhope.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore: [Media Invite] My Experiences Equally A Invitee Scooper Amongst Ben As Well As Jerry's Costless Cone 24-Hour Interval Singapore #Fcdsg. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions