J Fashion Trip : Houndstooth Spell Elbow Blazer

A few years agone I had purchased this houndstooth piece hold upward elbow J means trip : Houndstooth Patch Elbow Blazer
A few years agone I had purchased this houndstooth piece hold upward elbow blazer from the thrift store. Ever since therefore it has been lovingly dubbed the 'Old Man Blazer'  (or OMB for short) past times my solid unit of measurement together with friends. Maybe, it does hold back similar something your grandad would have on only I had fallen inward beloved amongst the texture, the colour, together with the patches on the elbows.

A few years agone I had purchased this houndstooth piece hold upward elbow J means trip : Houndstooth Patch Elbow Blazer
Now recently, I convey seen the minor rising of the former human blazer  at stores similar J Crew, Zara, together with H&M. 
I beloved softening upward to a greater extent than masculine influenced items together with am excited that this tendency is picking upward again! I decided to proceed the hold back unproblematic together with casual past times pairing my blazer amongst a vino coloured turtleneck together with classic bluish jeans!

A few years agone I had purchased this houndstooth piece hold upward elbow J means trip : Houndstooth Patch Elbow Blazer


Photos past times Carolina Pinglo
Hoped yous enjoyed the post
Would yous stone an OMB?

Outfit Information: Blazer: Thrifted ( similar here) // Turtleneck: Thrifted (here) // Jeans: seven of All Mankind Store //  Bag: Liz Claiborne (Mother's) // Hat: Unknown // Heels: Thrifted

Stay Connected





Sumber https://sincerelymissj.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari J Fashion Trip : Houndstooth Spell Elbow Blazer. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions