Things to do in Singapore: X Questions To An Expat: Amazing Asya



Introducing Asya Margaryan, ballerina extraordinaire. When this lovely Armenian expat is non gracing the stages of Singapore, you'll honour her moulding mini-dancers at The Ballet as well as Dance Company or directing island-wide ballet productions.


1) So Asya, how long accept you lot lived inwards Singapore?
Six years.

2) Where are you lot from originally?
Armenia.

3) What brought you lot here?
I came hither to report dance.

4) What produce you lot produce inwards your spare time?
I similar to become to the movies as well as hang out at Siloso beach.

5) What produce you lot similar best nearly Singapore?
It is a rattling prophylactic city.

6) What produce you lot similar least?
It's a flake crowded.

7 Never larn out the menage without?
An umbrella!

8) Best weekend trip?
Well, on the weekends I'm working. But, if I had the time, I would got to Thailand. It's nearby as well as has beautiful beaches.

9) Interesting fact people don't know nearly you?
In the half dozen years I've been inwards Singapore I accept never been dorsum to my habitation country. Also, I similar to wearing clothing up! Being a ballerina, I gauge that comes amongst the territory.

10) What advice would you lot plough over somebody who is nearly to motion here?
That's a hard one...maybe, honour a menage or storey earlier you lot larn here. They state it's slow exactly I constitute it rattling difficult.


Sumber http://diaryofanexpatinsingapore.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Singapore: X Questions To An Expat: Amazing Asya. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions